Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Complicated Toilet Visits


You might have read about my first toilet visit in the previous blog. Well, I have been here about nearly 2 weeks now, and I must admit sometimes going to the toilet is still an adventure in itself! I'm always scared that i wont be able to find the flush button, and feel worried for the next visitor. I managed to remember to bring the camera into the toilet, just to show you what i mean..

High Tech Warm Seated Toilets


High Tech buttons none that flushes!!
STOP SPRAY BIDET FLUSHING SOUND

What does bidet mean aniway?

1 comment:

  1. A bidet is a french invention for washing one's private parts (check out wikipedia). I'm guessing the flush is for washing a smaller part of your backside, seeing as the word "oshiri" literally means "bum/ass". lol
    Still don't know why they'd include the flushing sound though...

    ReplyDelete